Monday, March 26, 2007

to battle!

i had strange dreams about my cats - during the night, in real life, my cats were wanting in and out of the house. i got up several times during the night to oblige them, but finally, irritated and annoyed, i lay in bed with my eyes determinedly closed, to try to fall back asleep before the dreadful alarm.

one cat was scratching and banging at the door with such insistence it filtered into my half-awake state, and i dreamed i was defending a house besieged by cats, and i had to plan out a strategy for a counter attack. i imagined unleashing my troops, creating a feint to draw out the fiendish beasts, and finish them off with a swift blow of the calvary.

i guess this serves me right for staying up late reading about famous battle tactics and for having inconsiderate cats, though little can be done about the latter.

No comments: