Friday, September 07, 2007

New google maps feature brought to you by me!

Well, I was at least one of the people that suggested it to them. I can take credit for it, right?

With the new google maps feature you can Customize your route

I pointed out to them in a long and detailed email that people like to take detours on their route or want to pass through or avoid a specific area (such as the MacArthur Maze, for my hood). So now you can drag your route to include a side trip or a route you want to take.

Yeah, I know. It's brilliant. Though really, Google, a little appreciation would be nice. So here's my next suggestion: "Dear Google, I think you should try to thank the visionaries whose ideas you use to increase the value of your stock. One share should be enough. Thanks!"

No comments: